Introduction Post - What is this blog about? Why this blog?

Hello Guys! Good Evening!

Hope you are all fine.

This is my new blog The Other Side of Perception aka The Other Perception.

The entire world is working because of H4Ws. What is that strange H4Ws? We will see it in a bit detail below, 

H4Ws

    H4Ws means 1 H and 4 Ws. Below the expansions,

    1. How? 
    2. Why? 
    3. What? 
    4. When? 
    5. Where? 
    6. Who?

We have to ask these H4Ws in all the actions/situations/problems or even in any topic to understand everything in and out about that action or situation.

Understanding anything with out these Questions will not give us clarification or solution.

So If we ask these questions we will get some Perception about that problem. Hence before going deep into H4Ws, we need to know what is Perception? 

Perception:

    Perception as a noun, is an Opinion or Belief based on the point of view of a person or society or a group of people.

  So we will get perception or belief based on our understanding, character, past experience and the way we are living.

  So In this blog we will be seeing in detail about,

1. How do we ask Question?

2. Where do we need to start before concluding Perception?

3. How do we improve our Perception in a Positive as well as Correct manner?

4. Real World actions and the varies Perceptions of those actions.

5. Impact of incorrect Perception in the Past.

I would like to provide a small disclaimer for this blog,

All the content in this blog will be my own thoughts which I believe correct, and I'm not going to say I'm always correct but I'm going to give all the Perceptions to you so that you all shall decide the correct option before blindly deciding.

Ok Guys, that's all about the small intro post and we will see again in my Actual First Post soon. I will be very happy if get feedback on my new initiation and those feedback will help me to improve myself and also to improve my Blog to provide better information to you back.

Thank You Dears!! 

- Sathiya Kumar V M

Comments

Popular Posts